Including a foreground bokeh into your images
Including more layers into our flower portraits gives them more depth. And one of these possible layers is a foreground. By getting low at ground level it will be easy to include a beautiful foreground bokeh into your images. Watch the video below.
Important: 40% discount!
I have a special spring offer for my newsletter subscribers. This week only, a 40% discount on all my masterclasses.
Click this link and just use following codes:
- Flower Art Photography Masterclass: FAP40off
- Mushroom Light Paintng Masterclass: MUSH40
- Light Painting Masterclass: LPAINT4
- Masterclass Artistieke Bloemenfotografie: MCbloem40
- Meisterkurs künstlerische Blumenfotografie: BLUM4
- Flower and Macro Multiple Exposure Masterclass: MULT40
Any questions or remarks, don’t hesitate to contact me! I’m here to help!